Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More IMPORTANT INFO on Epsom Salts . . . .

Yesterday, I began planting tomatoes for this growing season.  My largest crop of vegetables are grown in Kashi Atlanta's garden, in raised beds.  The sides are made of stacked granite, lined with a landscape fabric (to help contain the soil).  The soil is an awesome mix of compost our worms have created.
** I enjoy the soil, at least as much, as I enjoy the harvest. **  
That being said, I would like to share an article that I found this morning, on line, concerning the use of Epsom Salts in the garden / turf.  It is somewhat lengthy, but worth the read.  It has demystified some of my beliefs, with more science. 
The paper was published by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott.
Check out her podcasts @ :  www,theinformedgardener.com, for a lot of good information.


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment