Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Can the Garden Become The Training Ground For Awakening ?

Deeply rooted, is courage and open-heartedness.
Firmly planted, is a desire to be peaceful and happy.
Growing toward the 'Light,' is a compassionate desire to help heal ourselves and the world.
Sometimes, the work is very dirty. But, it is necessary and feeds my 'soul.'
Always, like every relationship, I get out more than what I put into a garden.
Every day, I try to make the next best choice.



"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Ghandi

Look around & serve someone. 
If you can't find 'them', serve the next person who is in front of you.

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed your insights and musings.
    Perhaps your line that struck me most today was, "Always, like every relationship, I get out more than what I put into a garden.
    I just need to make the next best choice."

    BK - thanks for opening up yourself and sharing your juicy thoughts and heart.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete